Killcoole Industrial Estate
Chrisander Ltd were responsible for the installation of all the mechanical systems of this facility. including:
- A high efficiency gas fired boiler, electrical controls, relevant pipework,radiators and thermostatic valves to serve the offices, canteens, toilets etc. to maintain the required temperatures. This replaced an old inefficient unit.
- A second high efficiency boiler, hot water storage cylinder, gas and water supplies and hot water “drops” to supply the calculated hot water requirements to the large production area.
- Recommissioning of the existing air handling units and controls.
- Installation of all the pressurized cold water supplies to both the office space and production areas.
- Managed the installation of a new well pump and controls.
- Installation of all new sanitary ware including toilets, hand wash basins and showers.
- Installation of all the remaining mechanical systems in the facility.
Close communication was conducted between the client and Bord Gais it ensure the project was completed on target and within budget.